Stage 2 Clear practice lock
with two spool pins added to make this a medium difficulty level lock to pick.
This version is our new spool pin version. Spool pins are security pins put into many locks today to make picking harder. Having a spool pin clear lock means two things: You can learn how to identify and pick them, and you can take a step up from your previous clear padlock before tackling a real lock. Making your lock picking journey smoother, and more knowledgeable.
Learning to pick locks can be frustrating, and you feel like you might as well be rattling a knitting needle around in the lock. These days though, it can be a warm, confidence building, pleasure - as we have Clear Practice Training Locks. Let's start picking locks!
Here's our 7 pin Clear Training Lock
with SPOOL PINS, complete with 2 keys so you can see how keys - and picks - work when in the lock. This is a great how-to device for learning, education and improving your lock picking technique. Give your lock picking some vision and realise your potential.
- Height: approx. 3 inch / 7.6cm
- Width: approx. 2 inch / 5.08cm
- Thickness: approx. 0.5 inch / 1.27cm
- Weight: 5oz / 140g
- Transparent casing allows learners to see how all the moving parts work
- Visible up and down pin motions as the key slides into and out of the lock
- Visible pin movement when a key is inserted and turned
- Works perfectly as a fully functional normal padlock
1 x Fully Functional Transparent Padlock : Medium Difficulty
2 x Spare Keys to show you how the lock mechanism works