Three methods for you to choose safe and reliable locks
Faced with all kinds of locks on the market, consumers often don't know how to choose and how to buy high-quality and safe locks. If you are also troubled by such problems, you might as well take a look at the three methods this article teaches you.
Three methods for buyers when choosing a lock
1. Judging by the material of the lock: the material of the lock is basically divided into stainless steel, copper, zinc alloy, iron steel and aluminum. Stainless steel has good strength, strong corrosion resistance, and the same color. It is the best lock material; copper is more versatile, has superior mechanical properties, and the price is more expensive; high-quality zinc alloy is strong and wear-resistant, and has very strong corrosion resistance. Forming, generally used to make mid-range locks. Different materials have different quality of locks. I suggest that consumers should make the correct choice according to their specific needs.
2. Judging according to the surface treatment: The general surface treatment of locks includes electroplating, spraying and coloring. These surface treatments can form a protective film on the product, play the role of anti-corrosion and anti-rust, and make the product more beautiful and durable. Good quality locks are generally electroplated, the coating is moderate and very uniform, the color is bright, and there are no signs of bubbles, rust and oxidation.
3. Judging by weight, feel, and sound: products that cut corners are made of hollow materials and inferior materials. The locks of such materials will be very light when they are picked up, and the handles are also very poor, and the sound is very dull; good quality locks the opposite is true.
What should consumers consider before buying locks?
1. The place where the lock will be used
That is, consider using it on the gate, hall door, room, bathroom or passage in order to select products suitable for the required functions.
2. The environment, conditions and requirements of use.
The advantages and disadvantages of the use environment should be considered, such as dry humidity, door structure, thickness, left or right door, inner or outer door, to prevent buying the wrong product.
3. Consider the coordination with the decorative environment.
According to one's own preferences, the coordination and matching of the product should be considered when purchasing the product.
4. Consider the status of family members
Consider whether there are elderly, children, or disabled people in your home, and choose products that are convenient for him or her to use.
5. Consider economic affordability
Considering the family's economic situation, those with sufficient economy can buy high-end products, and those with unsatisfactory economy can choose lower-grade products. However, whether you choose high-end or low-end products, you must consider whether the production company is strong and the quality is stable. It is recommended to choose products from well-known companies to avoid financial losses and unnecessary troubles and troubles in daily life.
6. Consider the credibility and service level of the dealer
Prevent some dealers from recommending counterfeit and shoddy products to consumers based on their own interests.
No matter what kind of lock you will choose, when you are locked outside the door, you need a Lock Picks for Sale to get you out of the trouble! You can now get them at lockpickmall.com with the lowest price ever!